Bug report #17280
When switch between filtered modes, the edited cells stop updating themselves.
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.13||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 64-bit||Easy fix?:||Yes|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No|
When switch from "Show all features" to "Show selected features" or
from "Show selected features" to "Show all features",
after that the edited cells stop updating themselves in Table Attribute window.
You have to reopen with prefered default and avoiding changing filter view.
Set default to what you want to use, either "Show all features" or "Show selected features".
#3 Updated by sand thorn about 1 month ago
1. Open the attribute table.
2. Switch filter on bottom-left to "Selected features".
3. Start edit mode then try editing any cell and update some value.
4. Click outer of the cell or press enter.
5. The cell will gone blue and seem empty (but the value is actually there).
6. The "gone blue" behaviour persists to life of the attribute table window.
This also affects when switch from "Selected features" to "All features",
in case that you are defaulting attribute table to "Selected features".
When you don't touch the filter mode button, everything works as normal.
#10 Updated by Luigi Pirelli about 1 month ago
checking if this is a regression introduce by me to fix another regression
the fix is a backporting of the same fix in master that is not affected by this regression... btw I'm checking
In my test I can see that only the first row is affected by this issue