Bug report #16135
Selection by layerid instead layername from .gdb
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.13
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||24047
After add features from geodatabase, the source layer is root/.gdb|layerid=12 instead root/.gdb|layername='roads', creating a uncertanly cause the number will change every time you edit the gdb, and the qgs still selecting #12 when the real feature is another number.
- Assignee deleted (
- Category set to Data Provider/OGR
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.0 to 2.18.4
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to High
It was reported that the behavior was changed for some reason: #15698-14
If I understand that thread correctly I fixed the provider to use names again but then Alexander Bruy changed it back, so I hope he can help figuring out the way ahead now.
- Related to Bug report #15698: [Processing] Import Vector into PostGIS database doesn't work with file geodatabase added
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.4 to 2.18.13
Hi, I see this is still true on 2.18.13, could you explain how to trigger the change of layerid for one layer? I tried but wasn't able to. Thanks in advance.
- Related to Bug report #17222: OpenFileGDB feature count showing in layer name value added
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Related to Bug report #19885: Using the Browser panel layers are added by layerid added
Also available in: Atom