Bug report #4584
Make projection info consistent
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14491
The projection info is sometimes displayed as proj.4 string, sometimes as EPSG:code, sometimes even with only the code. Windows should be revised, and the same info should be used everywhere. Probably the EPSG:code is more readable.
Possibly the EPSG code + name (as it is currently displayed e.g. in Layer properties>General) is the optimal solution.
See e.g. the New shapefile layer dialog, etc.
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
Same also in other dialogs, e.g. Vector>Define current projection>Input spatial reference system and below
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Seems fixed now with new projection selector widget
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
Not fully: see e.g. the create new spatialite layer dialog.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Should be fixed now. Please reopen if necessary
Also available in: Atom