Feature request #3267
NEW Symbology - Better handling of Fill style
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13327
If a Fill style is chosen that is not Solid, like Cross or Vertical, it is not possible to choose the width of the line, and the fill should support the possibility to choose the unit (Millimeter/Map unit).
Just some findings:
These are Qt brush styles. They don't really have an attribute as line width, as far as I can see. Using Texture patterns might be the most flexible approach.
Maybe SVG is even simpler.
Might be related to #2436.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Should be safe to close this now - the available fill styles satisfy this request.
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Hello, bug triage...
for QGIS 2.13, you can always select the line width for whatever fill style you want.
I am closing this feature request...
Also available in: Atom