- Registered on: 2016-01-22
- Last connection: 2019-03-14
Reported issues: 10
- 02:00 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21148 (Open): Save project to PostGreSQL doesn't work with PostGreSQL 9.4 and older
- The functionality to save a project to PostgreSQL will only work with PostgreSQL versions 9.5 and newer, because:
- 02:38 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17391: icon size preview is kept when not selected in Options menu
- QGIS 3.3.0-Master(4911d2e745) on Windows is still affected.
- 09:03 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19446: Special Characters in Project-Names saved as Qgz-Files do not work /qgz as def...
- If I create a file called test.qgz in QGIS, rename it to tëst.qgz in Windows Explorer, and load that file in QGIS eve...
- 10:55 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18794: QGIS 3.0.2 crash on startup
- I have QGIS 3.0.2 (OSGeo4W64) running on a Windows 7 machine without a problem.
- 04:28 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18773 (Open): Geometry generator inside Point Cluster style uses project CRS instead ...
- This problem occurs when the project CRS is different from the point layer CRS.
* If a geometry generator with onl...
- 12:45 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18459 (Open): Make the Symbol Layers List resizable
- When you use multiple Symbol Layers to style a layer, the Symbol Layers List area in the Layer Styling Panel and Laye...
- 02:04 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18229 (Closed): "Check QGIS Version" shows 2.99 info in QGIS 3.0
- I tested it again and now all versions (Windows and Ubuntu) show the correct info in "Check QGIS Version".
- 12:23 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18384 (Closed): Combination of segments_to_lines($geometry) and @geometry_part_num gi...
- When creating a style (segments.qml) for a polygon layer I noticed a difference between QGIS 2.99 (Windows standalone...
- 02:33 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18229: "Check QGIS Version" shows 2.99 info in QGIS 3.0
- I have tested it on some more machines.
I have 3 computers running *Windows 10*-64 bit that have QGIS 3.0.0 insta...
- 01:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18229: "Check QGIS Version" shows 2.99 info in QGIS 3.0
- This is the window I get in QGIS 3.0.0-4:
I don't know if it's important, but I also had...
Also available in: Atom