Bug report #9502
Reshape Tool quits working
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||18093
When editing a polygon, the Reshape tool works for a while, about 20 edits, the stops working on that shape. It will work on another shape, but stops after a few edits.
- Subject changed from Rehape Tool quits working to Reshape Tool quits working
Also in QGIS version 2.1.0....
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.0.1 to master
- Target version set to Version 2.2
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Category set to Digitising
I ca replicate the issue (even with mush less edits with the reshape tool). What is worst is that in some case the tool stops to work at all in that specific feature, even of reloading the vector (the geometry and the vector is error free).
- Target version changed from Version 2.2 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
I haven't been able to reproduce this since 2.10 - please confirm whether this issue is fixed for you
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to not reproducable
Closing for lack of feedback. Reopen if necessary.
Also available in: Atom