Bug report #4243
Show symbolic in print composer in true scale.
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14194
In the print composer is the symbolic not showed in the right scale of the map. You must print your composition to control the symbolic size.
please have a look to older tickets, there should be already one about this issue (if I have understand well, but description is not very clear). If is the case please close this as duplicate.
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
Is this still a problem? I think it should have been fixed, at least in master.
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
Closing for lack of feedback and as duplicate (ex: #2610). Reopen if necessary.
Also available in: Atom