- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 08/02/2017
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 06/06/2011)
Reported issues: 213
- 08:10 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17224 (Closed): Smoothing (vigra) shown in processing but not working (osgeo4w packag...
- Running QGIS from osgeo4w I tried to use the Saga processing algorithm "Smoothing (vigra)", and got the following:
- 08:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14838: Raster - Style - Singleband Pseudocolor - Edit
- Note this was a similar issue: #15583
- 04:31 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17210 (Closed): Can crash gdal raster calculator by using a layer that was newly crea...
- - Open the gdal raster calculator from the processing toolbox.
- Run a calculation and don't close the raster calcul...
- 02:13 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16731: Processing/GRASS tools fail if input datasource has spaces in the name
- This seems to affect other tools as well as GRASS. e.g. try GDAL rasterize.
- 12:51 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17136 (Closed): Processing error: "Could not open SAGA algorithm: RiverGridGeneration...
- When starting QGIS I see this in the Processing message log:
2017-09-14T09:28:09 2 Could not open SAGA...
- 06:35 PM QGIS Application Bug report #14440: QGIS bd140a7 (GDAL 2.0.2-4) without vsizip support
- Sorry, no, this must be a different issue, as the environment variable workaround doesn't work.
- 08:19 PM QGIS Application Bug report #14440: QGIS bd140a7 (GDAL 2.0.2-4) without vsizip support
- Should this be fixed in both 32 bit and 64 bit builds, and both the OSGeo4W installer packages and the standalone QGI...
- 09:59 PM QGIS Application Bug report #8550: Huge icons on buttons in browser panel
- I haven't been able to successfully build on linux for a while now - I'll have to have another try. I can see on Win...
- 04:38 PM QGIS Application Bug report #6730: Layer properties window expands to much wider than the screen if layer has a ve...
- Yes, this is fixed. Although because the table scrolls by cell, if the field name is more than twice as wide as the ...
- 03:07 PM QGIS Application Bug report #4007: Building t2tdoc fails on Windows: 'TEXINPUTS' is not recognized as an internal ...
- Ah, sorry. If we don't have someone to reproduce I guess close it.
I don't have a windows build environment at the m...
Also available in: Atom