Feature request #3756
Flexible positioning of scalebar/compass
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13815
I usually save my maps from the view as image (rather than using print composer). I would be really useful to have an advanced scalebar/compass placement option, as a percentage of the mapview window for tweaking where they show up.
As the print composer allows to place the scalebar wherever you want, having two ways to do it is an enhancement.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Operating System deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status info deleted (
- Category deleted (
I've finished this and it has been merged into master.
Decorations can now be placed at user defined margins from the corners. I.e. anywhere on the canvas.
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom