Feature request #3486
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13546
When using the move tool the mouse should snap (to layers with snapping enabled):
1) when clicking, to select where to drag from, and
2) when releasing, to select where to drag to.
There is a workaround, but only for moving one object at a time:
Use the node tool and select all the vertices in the object to move at once.
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 master it is still not possible to snap when moving a feature. The workaround in the first comment seems to not work anymore...
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom