Bug report #3480
Composer arrows and basic shapes are rasterised when printed
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13540|
They are OK when exported to SVG.
Attached PDF created by printing to a PDF virtual printer.
#1 Updated by Alister Hood about 12 years ago
I forgot to mention:
1. The svg on the page is OK, although see https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3295#comment:6 for a different problem with svg when using export to PDF.
2. There is also a horizontal line added at the top of the arrow and the circle, which shouldn't be there. You may need to zoom in to see it. This may be related to #3217.
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
#3 Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 11 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
#4 Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
#5 Updated by Jürgen Fischer almost 9 years ago
- Category changed from 33 to Map Composer/Printing
#6 Updated by Nyall Dawson almost 9 years ago
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Working ok in master