Feature request #2724
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
It would be nice to have the "Look for" from the attribute table in the main window of qgis, like the "find" that you can find in Firefox.
See the mock-up.
- Assignee changed from nobody - to Nathan Woodrow
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
I have been using the quick finder plugin for this, but this should be a core function of QGIS, hope this is added in the next version
Oh yes. This would really complete QGIS as a competitor to MapInfo.
Also available in: Atom