Feature request #2724
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||12784
It would be nice to have the "Look for" from the attribute table in the main window of qgis, like the "find" that you can find in Firefox.
See the mock-up.
- Assignee changed from nobody - to Nathan Woodrow
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
I have been using the quick finder plugin for this, but this should be a core function of QGIS, hope this is added in the next version
Oh yes. This would really complete QGIS as a competitor to MapInfo.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Description updated (diff)
Not needed now we have Nyalls locator bar.
Also available in: Atom