- Registered on: 12/02/2010
- Last connection: 02/19/2018
Reported issues: 100
- 11:46 AM QGIS Application Revision 337fa7b1 (qgis): Merge pull request #6379 from NathanW2/browser_sort_order
- Better sort order for browser node
- 12:23 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17985: Huge memory leak with QgsFeature.attributes() in Python
- @Nayll This one is fixed now isn't it?
- 12:25 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15218: MSSQL columns with default values not ignored
- Damien can you check if this is still the case in 3. I have a feeling I have already fixed it.
- 01:00 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17985: Huge memory leak with QgsFeature.attributes() in Python
- The following code also seems to show the issue...
- 05:47 AM QGIS Application Feature request #17953 (Open): Expression function editor UX improvements
- The new expression function editor is pretty cool and handy (totally no bias) but the UX is a bit crappy.
- 02:10 AM QGIS Application Revision 11030dd4 (qgis): Merge pull request #5522 from gacarrillor/developersmap
- Developers Map: show more descriptive info
- 12:23 AM QGIS Application Revision 39d4d9ab (qgis): Crashhandler allthreads (#6013)
- * [CrashHandler] Suspend all threads on crash
- 05:10 AM QGIS Application Revision 617459d2 (qgis): Enable composition mode for advanced drawing (#6009)
- * Enable composition mode for advanced drawing
Makes the lines pop off the map more and not get lost in the backgrou...
- 04:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17719: Dragging and dropping MS SQL table in browser window causes overwriting of exi...
- Thanks. Yeah, this is not ideal at all. If someone else doesn't fix this I will fix it before the next patch release.
- 06:50 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17712: When a default value is set on a layer, a new value cannot be entered
- This is simply a bug with that check box. The default behaviour is correct from what I can see here. If set the def...
Also available in: Atom