Bug report #2249
Font size in label preview should not changes when "Font size units: Map units" is selected
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||12309
When "Font size units: Map units" option in Labels tab of layer properties dialog is selected, preview's font size should not changes, else dialog window will be unusable when big size is selected.
This was supposed to have been fixed here #1942 and here #2014 but I guess the fix didn't work out for map units.
Window is not growed up now and main controls remains usable, but label preview is useless with map units.
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Assignee deleted (
- Category changed from Symbology to Labelling
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
Should be fixed with 547a05a
Map units now default to sample at 24 pts. Could be better with actual preview with map scale. No longer broken-looking though.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Also available in: Atom