- Registered on: 12/11/2011
- Last connection: 11/21/2017
- QGIS Application (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/15/2012)
Reported issues: 37
- 02:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17488: Processing Modeler: Defective GUI
- Also here on macOS. I had a fix, that has to do with object parenting and layout insertion, but unfortunately can not...
- 05:17 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17184: QGIS under macOS is very crashy when loading zipped shapefiles
- Issue replicated and fixed for me here on macOS 10.11.6:
- 02:24 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17137: Parsing some Certificate Authorities on macOS causes crash
- This happens when the cert's public key algorithm is based upon elliptic curve.
- 01:02 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17137 (Open): Parsing some Certificate Authorities on macOS causes crash
- When parsing some CAs, e.g. when double-clicking for opening Cert Info dialog, immediately causes QGIS to crash with ...
- 01:15 AM QGIS Application Revision f6bd7b3b (qgis): Add OS native interface lib, with objective-c++ interface to Mac Cocoa ...
- 07:00 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16332: [macOS] SAGA algs not working in QGIS 2.18.x
Try using the new @[email protected] OSGeo4Mac formulae for the Homebrew setup. It is the only one supported ...
- 06:19 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16487: Processing broken on QGIS 2.18.2 for macOS from KyngChaos
- This should be fixed with this commit:4923e46a6d1cfceb93069c41b723af98d42db8a2
I believe, Kyngchaos installer just...
- 03:29 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16391: QGIS 2.18.2 (KyngChaos build) crashes after latest Mac OS X update to 10.12.4
- Hi Gareth. Thanks for testing that out.
I was not able to replicate the error you are seeing with a clean macOS 10.1...
- 02:01 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16391: QGIS 2.18.2 (KyngChaos build) crashes after latest Mac OS X update to 10.12.4
- This has also affected the Boundless Desktop install, which includes QGIS 2.14 LTR.
Try this (_may not be the root o...
- 04:34 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16146: Mac OS X Snow Leopard & QGIS 2.18.3 : configuration OK but make fails
- Hi Laurent,
Looks like your libspatialite and/or your libsqlite3 are not built right. @InitSpatialMetadata()@ is par...
Also available in: Atom