Bug report #16146
Mac OS X Snow Leopard & QGIS 2.18.3 : configuration OK but make fails
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||macOS||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24058|
- mac mini Intel Core 2 Duo ;
- Mac OS X : Snow Leopard 10.6.8
- GNU cc : 4.6.2 (from XCode ; however, GNU cc v. 6.3.0 correctly installed) ;
- QGIS source code : 2.18.3 ;
- Qt 4 ;
- other third parties : in general, last version (e.g., PROJ4, GDAL, GEOS, QWT, EXPAT).
- configuration with CMake is OK ;
- running make fails ;
- QGis not compiled.
- GRASS GIS v. 7.2.0 compiled, correctly installed (not in /usr/local/etc.) and running.
- GIS SAGA too ;
- never succeeded for compiling any version of QGis. A very big regret...
Enclosed : at least, the log file issued by make.
Thank you !
#3 Updated by Larry Shaffer almost 4 years ago
Looks like your libspatialite and/or your libsqlite3 are not built right.
InitSpatialMetadata() is part of Spatialite and should be the functional if your version is fairly recent. Verify your Spatialite install works right and is linked to your custom SQLite3 (not the system's).
Note: not sure you are going to succeed here, trying to compile on 10.6.8. I'd suggest the minimum macOS for 2.14 and above would be 10.7. I'd recommend at least 10.9.5. Of course, those versions may not be an option for you.