Feature request #19875
Deleting multiple GPKG tables from Browser only deletes a single table
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||27699|
It would be really nice to be able to delete several GeoPackage tables simultaneously in the browser using the following workflow:
1. Select several tables in a GeoPackage
2. Right-click and choose delete layers
3. All the selected tables are deleted
Thanks in advance!
#1 Updated by Alessandro Pasotti almost 2 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Regression? set to No
- Subject changed from Browser: delete several GeoPackage tables with one click to Deleting multiple GPKG tables from Browser only deletes a single table
- Assignee set to Alessandro Pasotti
- Affected QGIS version set to 3.3(master)
- Tracker changed from Feature request to Bug report
This is actually a bug: when you select multiple tables from the browser only the layer where the right click happened is deleted.
#2 Updated by Alessandro Pasotti almost 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Priority changed from Normal to High
btw, it's not trivial implementation and it would require API changes because currently all actions associated with the contextual menu have no knowledge of selected items in the browser tree and we'd need to pass them down the call stack.
I'm setting it back to feature request but raising the priority to high.