Feature request #1970
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
When using the placement option from a Data Field the left and right are swapped.
ie, a field that says left puts the label on the right of the point, and vice versa.
Luckily you can just swap it in the table to workaround but it's unintuitive.
Not sure if up and down are swapped.
It does not work as expected, but given that there is a simple workaround, I would classify this as minor
Does that apply to New Symbology?
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Category changed from Symbology to Labelling
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status info deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Open to Closed
fixed in new labelling in master.
Also available in: Atom