- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/26/2010
- Last connection: 07/07/2017
Reported issues: 13
- 07:45 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16812 (Closed): Saving GeoJson deletes NULL attributes if QGIS is compiled against GD...
- As described in https://github.com/UCDavisLibrary/ava/issues/270, Saving Geojson removes any attributes that have nul...
- 04:11 PM QGIS Redmine (QGIS bug tracker) Feature request #10325: Redmine searches: add option to hide closed tickets
- I think not hiding by default is good, because we want to avoid new tickets on already solved questions. But I do agr...
- 11:08 AM QGIS Application Feature request #10057 (Open): Support for one-way projections
- There are many projections in Proj4 that are one-way only, ie you can't reverse them easily because they aren't made ...
- 10:39 AM QGIS Redmine (QGIS bug tracker) Support #9741: SSH key upload and management is missing
- This bug prevents plugin authors from keeping their code on hub.
- 09:45 AM QGIS Redmine (QGIS bug tracker) Support #9741 (Open): SSH key upload and management is missing
- At some point the ability to manage keys for a user vanished. So new users can't upload their ssh key and existing us...
- 09:28 PM QGIS Application Bug report #8964: GDAL Translate Problem on QGIS 2.0.1
- Just for the record, the issue as discussed on the mailing list with a workaround.
- 09:08 AM QGIS Application Feature request #7369: Size limit when using postgis data source
- Victor Olaya wrote:
> I am afraid there is nothing we can do for that. SAGA supports those formats, and it is a limit...
- 08:46 AM QGIS Application Feature request #7369 (Open): Size limit when using postgis data source
- My layer that I want to run IDW on in postgis is 3.6G. Sextante trying to write this out to a temp shapefile on the s...
- 03:55 PM QGIS Plugin Site Feature request #5275 (Open): Embed Nabble view of Mailing Lists as forum.qgis.org
- Based on discussions on the mailing list about how to better integrate the all the qgis community tools I suggest the...
- 10:35 PM QGIS Application Bug report #3273: Minimum Dialog Size Standard
- I originally reported this in regards to the Labelling engine dialog, but intended have it open a discussion about ch...
Also available in: Atom