Bug report #8964
GDAL Translate Problem on QGIS 2.0.1
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||17628|
I got a problem on gdal_translate. I used raster conversion to translate a *bil file to *asc file. When I opened the result on notepad, I can't read my result and I think that was a wrong asc format. Then I checked at the command on translate window, for QGIS 2.0.1 gdal_translate always convert to -GTiff (Please refer to attachment: 2_asc_qgis.png) even I converted to *grd file or other format. It works on QGIS 1.8.
OS: Windows 8 and Ubuntu 12.04
QGIS Version is attached
#5 Updated by Alex Mandel almost 8 years ago
Just for the record, the issue as discussed on the mailing list with a workaround.