Bug report #18398
QGIS3 Print settings error
|Affected QGIS version:||3.0.0||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||win 10||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||26288|
I'm new here. I have searched but haven't found this error over the past few days.
I updated from 2.18 to 3. Opened an existing project, everything great, faster rendering (yay).
When printing directly to the A4 printer, the paper size is not recognised by the printer and when the layout does print, part of the layout is missing. I have tried to print to A0 printer and the paper size keeps changing to A4 from A0 or A1
When I print to pdf, everything is fine.
#5 Updated by Noel Ballantyne over 3 years ago
- File planners areas 2017.shx added
- File planners areas 2017.qpj added
- File planners areas 2017.prj added
- File planners areas 2017.dbf added
- File planners areas 2017.cpg added
- File planners areas 2017.shp added
- File Planning Register 3.0 sample.qgs added
- File Japanese_Knotweed.sbx added
- File Japanese_Knotweed.sbn added
- File Japanese_Knotweed.prj added
3 layouts A4 sized.
#7 Updated by Fernando Ciges over 3 years ago
The same happens to me. I have gone from version 2.18 to version 3.0. In the Las Palmas version I had no problem with printing.
I usually work in A3 format and as I said in version 2.18 I did not have any problems with printing from the "designer manager", but in version 3.0, from the "Show Layout" I printed the rotated drawing occupying only a part of A3 paper. Paper comes out horizontally and printing makes it vertical. It is not a problem to configure the printer or the preferences because with version 2.18 I do exactly the same and print well.