Bug report #18213
Processing modeler - undocked panes should be closed when the modeler is closed
|Affected QGIS version:||3.1(master)||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||26104|
If you undock the "inputs" pane (etc) it will stay open when you close the modeller.
After that, things can get weird, although I haven't tested thoroughly enough to detail exactly what happens in what situations (perhaps it is partly operating system dependent - I tested briefly on Windows and with a slightly old nightly on Ubuntu under WSL):
- you can't close the floating panes (need to redock them and then restart qgis if there was more than one copy of one - see below).
- if you reopen the modeller you might be able to use the floating pane that is already open (or more likely I was just tricked by a new copy of the floating pane opening above an old one), but
- you might get another instance of the floating pane, in which case you can't use the first instance. The first instance will also stay open even if you dock the second one.
[processing] Fix model docks are not removed when closing modeler
Actually caused by the modeler dialog never being deleted correctly.
#1 Updated by Alister Hood about 5 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 3.0.0 to 3.1(master)
Sorry, the main testing was on the latest osgeo4w64 nightly.
Although since a pre-3.0.0-release ubuntu nightly is also affected I presume 3.0.0 is too...
#2 Updated by Nyall Dawson about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
#3 Updated by Alexander Bruy about 5 years ago
Probably duplicates #18189
#4 Updated by Nyall Dawson about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Applied in changeset qgis|bfa3cab0bba55ac6d34b127878fb58f664cfe534.
#5 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented