Bug report #1546
Action from attribute table does'n substitute %column
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Linux||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||11606|
I define an action like:
The right mouse click on a table row in the attribute table opens firefox but %name in not substituted through the desired value. The same action triggered from the Identify Results GUI works fine.
#3 Updated by Paul Kottas over 7 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Target version set to Version 2.14
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
This occurs in latest version 2.14.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create an action of type "Open". In action text insert: [% "MYFIELD" %] (where MYFIELD a field containing the system path to a file you want to open)
2) Test the action with normal action tool (file gets opened - correct).
3) Use the "Open attribute table" of the identify tool, right click on the field, and select the action: it does nothing.