- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-02-22
- Last connection: 2016-01-06
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 54
- 05:06 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14059: QGIS Server crash with OTF active and layer without features
- No I don't have any evidence. I only checked the mentioned releases.
- 05:00 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14059 (Closed): QGIS Server crash with OTF active and layer without features
- 1. open new project
2. add layer with features and CRS definition EPSG:4326
3. remove all features
4. select OTF diff...
- 02:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2733: fTools Add geometry column fails to add XCOORD if source is GPX file or PostGIS...
- I found the same behaviour with [[PostGIS]] layers as well. The bug depends on the position of the geometry column in...
- 01:43 AM QGIS Application Bug report #3006 (Closed): Crash when negative symbol level value is defined
- Defining a negative value for symbol levels leeds to crash qgis.
- 12:59 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2809 (Closed): Python throws error messages when QGIS will be closed during plugin ma...
- During startup of QGIS the plugin manager looks for plugin updates and new plugins in the connected repositories. Whe...
- 08:25 AM QGIS Application Feature request #2738 (Closed): Legend customizations are not saved in Composer Template
- 1. Create a composer legend group and add some items
2. Save the composer map as template
3. Reload the saved comp...
- 07:47 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2706 (Closed): QGIS crashes after opening a spatialite layer
- The load of a spatialite layer leeds to crash QGIS:
1. Connect to a spatialite DB: all Layers of the DB are shown u...
- 03:32 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2679 (Closed): QGIS in conjunction with GEOS-3.2.2 produces wrong geometries with Python
- With GEOS-3.2.2 the [[PyQgis]]-Code snippet below produces wrong coordinate pairs. The wrong output of str(k) p.e. is...
- 11:52 PM QGIS Application Feature request #2536 (Closed): ftools: Intersection and union don't produce a result
- 1. open the attached shapes (both produced with ftools/buffer)
2. select ftools union/intersection
3. proceed the uni...
- 03:26 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2533 (Closed): Attribute Table advanced search doesn't distinguish between 0 and NULL
- 1. open the attached shape
2. open attribute table
3. open Advanced search
4. select attribute Hoehenbest = 0
5. => a...
Also available in: Atom