From 2012-01-10 to 2012-02-08
- 02:15 PM Feature request #4901 (Closed): New projects do not appear in the "Jump to a project..." list
- "Jump to.." lists projects which you are member of.
- 07:16 AM Feature request #4916 (Open): [CLEAN URLS] Project name in project issues
- While opening this ticket I am at:
But when I'll submit I...
- 12:25 AM Feature request #4901 (Closed): New projects do not appear in the "Jump to a project..." list
- E.g. the newly added Atlas plugin has its Redmine instance, but it does not appear on the list.
- 05:15 AM Support #4890 (Open): Unable to clone git project
- Apparently cloning any plugin project repository leads to an error :
git clone http://qgis.org/git/atlas.git
- 01:58 PM Support #3992: Unable to reopen closed tickets
- I've also noticed that if a ticket's status is set to "Feedback" a user can only change it to "Closed". This doesn't...
- 11:45 PM Feature request #4809: Formatting of the main plugin page(s)
- In this case, better use the well-formatted page as the main one.
- 11:41 PM Feature request #4809 (Open): Formatting of the main plugin page(s)
- There is no projects view available for subprojects. So it looks like a Redmine enhancment which needs a bigger effort.
- 01:32 AM Feature request #4809: Formatting of the main plugin page(s)
- Apparently I do not have permission to reopen it. Could you please do it?
- 03:09 AM Support #4755: Users can't create projects that are a subproject of 'User Plugins'
- See also #3956
- 05:58 AM Feature request #4809 (Rejected): Formatting of the main plugin page(s)
- Wrong project, this is the Django Plugins repository project.
- 12:42 AM Feature request #4809 (Open): Formatting of the main plugin page(s)
- The page:
lists all the plugins, without interruptions, whereas th...
- 06:02 AM Bug report #4757: Project editing doesn't pickup the current parent
- happend again.
- 06:00 AM Feature request #4677: Add "QGIS Version" field
- There's an affected version field now - but without multiple selection.
Also available in: Atom