Unable to reopen closed tickets
|Assignee:||Werner Macho||% Done:|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Tag:|
Subject says it all.
#1 Updated by Giuseppe Sucameli over 8 years ago
Seeing at #3643 seems that:
- if the ticket's status is closed and its resolution is set the user can reopen it by changing the status,
- instead the ticket becomes blocked in closed status only if the user deletes the resolution w/o change the status.
#2 Updated by Pirmin Kalberer about 8 years ago
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Assignee set to Werner Macho
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
The workflow for different roles (project manager, developer, reporter, non-member) is configurable:
Could you define the desired possibilities?
#3 Updated by Alister Hood about 8 years ago
- if the ticket's status is closed and its resolution is set the user can reopen it by changing the status
Really? If I set a ticket's resolution to fixed and close it, it still becomes blocked in closed status.
Or do I need to do it in two steps instead of one: set the resolution and submit, then set the status and submit?