Bug report #9078
Labels are truncated in printing
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||17723
Labels for items other that the current (focused) one can be truncated in the output.
I assume this means Atlas generates the whole map, the moves the
frame around, so labels are not placed according to the frame: is this interpretation
In any case, truncated labels should never occur.
- Subject changed from Labels are trunacated in Atlas to Labels are truncated in Atlas
are you sure, it's related to Atals use case?
I have labels truncated also in static printing and main Mapcanvas.
- Subject changed from Labels are truncated in Atlas to Labels are truncated in printing
- Category changed from 33 to Map Composer/Printing
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Is this still reproducible? If so, can you attach a screenshot or sample project & data which demonstrates the issue.
The attached image should explain. Very easy to reproduce with any long label.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Try unchecking "Show partial labels" from the PAL label settings, that should fix this.
OK, that works. However, the PAL settings are IMHO far too hidden.
Also available in: Atom