Bug report #8825
OpenLayers plugin print bug
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||17518|
While using OpenStreet layers with print composer and projection different from
Pseudo Merkator (EPSG 3857 ) layers are misplaced in PDF output.
Here is how to reproduce the problem.
1. Load costline.shp file, set project projection as WGS UTM zone 17
2. Add OpenStreet layer (any)
3. Make sure that project CRS is still set to UTM (EPSG 3261).
4. Go to print composer. Everything looks good.
5. Make PDF file. Note that SHP coastline is shifted considerably.
OpenStreet plugin is very useful, but EPSG 3261 is not really
Thank you very much,