Feature request #8733
Better formatting for scales
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
The list of available scales, at the bottom, is difficult to read: better format numbers as "1'000'000" instead of "1000000"
use localized representation of scales in scale combobox, improved patch
from Alvaro Huarte (fix #8733)
- Subject changed from Better formatting fro scales to Better formatting for scales
Hi Paolo, I can resolve this feature, can you assign this task to me?
- Target version set to Future Release - High Priority
- Assignee set to Alvaro Huarte
- Resolution set to fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- File qgsscalecombobox.cpp added
- File deleted (
Hi Alvaro, can you please make a Pull Request in the qgis repo? This way other will be able to see it and review and then commit. Thanks!
I'm new using gitub and I'm learning this tool, Sorry!
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution changed from fixed to fixed/implemented
Now localized representation for scales used. Reopen if necessary.
Also available in: Atom