Bug report #7194
Print layout: tab partially shown
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||16240|
When starting a new layout, the item properties tab is not shown entirely, and it has to be enlarged.
There are three things that need addressed here:
1) Slim down all options so their width is a set reasonable minimum (some item properties are unnecessarily wider than others)
2) Ensure the Item Properties panel starts with appropriate width to accommodate the width of all individual item properties (this means either defining appropriate splitter size for the panels area, or having something in that panel fixed at the defined width)
3) Test on laptops to ensure reasonable defaults
#1 Updated by Larry Shaffer almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
Please test with the following commits:
I have tested with Mac 10.7.5, Win7 and Ubuntu (Unity), and for as small as 1024 x 768 screen resolution.