Bug report #7167
Scale box input doesn't get converted to 1:xxxx
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||16220
In version 1.8 when you type a scale input into the scale box it automatically converts to 1:xxxx (the number you typed in)
1.9 does not do this so you end up with a scale of 2000:1 or whatever.
Is this a bug or a feature. If latter is there any way a setting will control this behaviour.
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
I would say that is a bug and a regression.
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to Low
I think this is the right behaviour. If you want 1:2000, it's easy to write. If you want 2000:1 it is also easu to write. If you enter 2000, that is the same as 2000:1.
Not sure what you mean, but scales "1234" and "1:1234" is not the same to me. Neither is "0.001" and "1000".
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Seems fixed in master. Please reopen if necessary.
Also available in: Atom