Bug report #7093
Curved labels ignore "Always show upside-down labels"
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||16174|
Curved labels ignore "Always show upside-down labels".
See curved line without label at the center of the attached screeshot.
- Placement curved
- Above line
- Line orientation dependent position
- Always show upside-down labels
- Maximum angle between curved characters: inside=60 outside=95
- Show all labels for this layer
Notice on the screeshot, the combined effects of this bug and bug #5778. So for a straight line from SE to NW (like left "Le Buëch"), the label is drawned but not on the right side of the line.
#1 Updated by Larry Shaffer over 8 years ago
- OS version changed from W7 to Any
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Target version set to Future Release - Nice to have
- Operating System changed from Windows to Any
Curved labels are always drawn right-side-up (by PAL lib). So, the "Always show upside-down labels" setting should probably just be disabled when curved placement is chosen, until such time as #5778 is fixed or PAL can be updated to draw curved labels upside-down.