Feature request #6247
External HTML img maptips
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||15554|
I try to set <img src="www.repubblica.it" />
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hi, can you please add a more meaningful title and description?
Thanks in advance.
#2 Updated by Rocco Pispico almost 11 years ago
I tried to set <img src="[% "gtemp" %]" /> in HTML display for the map tips tool visualization.
It works if the field gtemp contains a disk path but if gtemp contains an url nothing happens.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 11 years ago
- OS version deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Assignee set to Nathan Woodrow
- Operating System deleted (
#4 Updated by Nathan Woodrow almost 11 years ago
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from Open to Closed
#5 Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 11 years ago
- Resolution deleted (
- Status changed from Closed to Open
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
If there is a longer term, better solution, let's leave it open so we'll not forget it.
#6 Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
#7 Updated by Nathan Woodrow about 10 years ago
- Subject changed from HTML display to External HTML img maptips
#8 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Easy fix? set to No
#9 Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 5 years ago
- Category set to Unknown