Feature request #6247
External HTML img maptips
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
I try to set <img src="www.repubblica.it" />
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hi, can you please add a more meaningful title and description?
Thanks in advance.
I tried to set <img src="[% "gtemp" %]" /> in HTML display for the map tips tool visualization.
It works if the field gtemp contains a disk path but if gtemp contains an url nothing happens.
- OS version deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Assignee set to Nathan Woodrow
- Operating System deleted (
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from Closed to Open
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Resolution deleted (
If there is a longer term, better solution, let's leave it open so we'll not forget it.
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Subject changed from HTML display to External HTML img maptips
Also available in: Atom