Feature request #5942
Composer attribute table column order
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
It would be nice to be able to place columns in a composer attribute table in custom order. The most intuitive approach would be a drag and move feature in the actual table, i.e., click a column and drag it to the position you want it to be placed on the composer table. As it stands, the columns must be ordered in the actual table outside of the composer.
[FEATURE][composer] Rework attribute tables to make tables more flexible.
- Add support for reordering columns in a table (fix #5942)
- Add support for expression based columns
- Add support for setting column alignment (fix #2957)
- Add support for setting column header alignment
- Make sorting in tables correctly handle nulls, dates, times, locale aware string sorting
This work also paves the way for future expansion of attribute tables to allow for setting column widths, column colors, etc.