Feature request #2957
Alignment in composer table widget
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||13017|
Everything in the table widget is aligned to the left. It would be nice if this can be controlled or if numerical values are aligned to the right.
[FEATURE][composer] Rework attribute tables to make tables more flexible.
- Add support for reordering columns in a table (fix #5942)
- Add support for expression based columns
- Add support for setting column alignment (fix #2957)
- Add support for setting column header alignment
- Make sorting in tables correctly handle nulls, dates, times, locale aware string sorting
This work also paves the way for future expansion of attribute tables to allow for setting column widths, column colors, etc.