Bug report #5744
Apply and Cancel buttons don't change language
|Assignee:||QGIS Translation Team|
|Category:||Translations and international|
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||15250
Is there a way to apply localization also to Apply and Cancel buttons?
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
it seems that at least in QGIS 2.13 master (and probably in 2.12.1), "Apply" and "Cancel" buttons are translated everywhere.
Could you confirm this ?
We don't maintain the Qt translations - which contain "Apply" and "Cancel". So sometimes the QGIS interface appears translated, but some Qt standard elements aren't (eg. languages that we translate in QGIS, but are missing in Qt or are not installed).
- Resolution set to up/downstream
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom