- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2018-02-25
Reported issues: 22
- 08:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17315 (Feedback): 3D Viewer: QGIS Crash when activating 3D Map view and 3D renderer
- QGIS cc96f51e62 Installed with OSGeo4W64
* Load test data (but any other data didn't work for me)
* Start the New...
- 10:34 AM QGIS Application Feature request #15033 (Closed): Processing: Warp should include -te_srs parameter
- _-te_srs srs_def: (GDAL >= 2.0) Specifies the SRS in which to interpret the coordinates given with -te._
- 07:00 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11756 (Closed): In print composer multiple items can have the same ID
- In print composer is it possible to assign the same ID to multiple items.
Is this an intended behavior?
I tried getCo...
- 08:28 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11284 (Closed): How disable Maximum rows filter for Attribute Table in Print Composer
- There is no way to disable the "Maximum rows" filter and max value is 999.
Now that is possible to split a table acro...
- 10:35 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10499: Atlas expression builder for the name of output files
- Just tested and it's working on 2.2
- 09:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10499 (Closed): Atlas expression builder for the name of output files
- In the Atlas tab, the expression builder used to create the name for the output files, doesn't work until you check a...
- 07:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10010 (Closed): In Interpolation tool use z-coordinate should be unchecked before dis...
- Test data:
# Load both data inside QGIS and start inte...
- 06:30 AM QGIS Application Feature request #5903 (Closed): For raster data store min-max in the project file
- If we store the min and the max values for raster data in the project file, shouldn't this speed up loading?
- 02:44 AM QGIS Application Bug report #5744 (Closed): Apply and Cancel buttons don't change language
- Is there a way to apply localization also to Apply and Cancel buttons?
- 09:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #5333 (Closed): QGis crashes if you use "pretty breaks" on a column with the same valu...
- QGis crashes if you use "Pretty Breaks" on a column with the same value for every row
_Fatal: ASSERT: "!isEmpty()" in...
Also available in: Atom