Feature request #5378
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Copied to github as #:
- Assignee set to Julien Malik
- File generate_application_descriptors.py added
- File test.css added
Attaching a first version of a helper script generating the docs in rst then rendering them in html.
- File deleted (
The doc generator script depends on the OTB python bindings (python-otb package on Debian based distros)
- Project changed from 78 to QGIS Application
- Category deleted (
- Assignee changed from Julien Malik to Victor Olaya
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Right now OTB docs generated along with the algorithm descriptions. Please reopen if necessary.
Some providers are being removed from QGIS/Processing (will be available as plugin) and so are their categories in the bug tracker. To not leave them orphaned of a category they are being reassigned to processing/core.
- Category changed from 120 to Processing/Core
Also available in: Atom