Bug report #5365
|Affected QGIS version:||2.4.0
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||15053
Apparently, a DEM layer is mandatory for this analysis, but the interface doe not require it, thus the command fails, and the user has no clue why (besides inspectiong the log):
OTB execution console output
LineSegmentDetection -in /home/paolo/Desktop/butta/otb_samples/orto.jpeg -elev dem -elev.average.value 0 -out /home/paolo/sextante/tempdata/1334501940.421.shp
ERROR: Missing mandatory parameter: elev.dem.path 0
ERROR: Troubles loading parameter, please check your line argument...
The otb behavior is that the "elev" parameter default to "average", but "dem" is the first choice in the list, and has a mandatory dependency on "dem.path".
Support for default value in ParameterSelection will provide a way to fix this.
Paolo, to make it work, choose "average".
The patch attached seems to fix the issue!
Thanks Julien - now it works without errors, so "average" should be the default.
BTW, with the ortho.jpeg file you provided, no lines are detected, and I do not see options to improve this result (but this must be a totally different problem).
- Assignee set to Julien Malik
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
Tried again, still no lines detected. Can you provide a sample image where it works? Thanks.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Closing for lack of feedback. Reopen if necessary
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
Please wait until next OTB package will be available. I'll retest it.
- Project changed from 78 to QGIS Application
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to 2.4.0
- Category deleted (
- Assignee changed from Julien Malik to Victor Olaya
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
closed for lack of feedback and because it works.
Some providers are being removed from QGIS/Processing (will be available as plugin) and so are their categories in the bug tracker. To not leave them orphaned of a category they are being reassigned to processing/core.
- Category changed from 120 to Processing/Core
Also available in: Atom