Feature request #4910
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14717
It would be great to have a 'raster to point shapefile' conversion tool in Quantum GIS. When the raster image is a floating point data, the attribute table is usually absent and then even if the 'gdal2xyz' command is run it is not possible to link the output csv file to the corresponding grids. A 'raster to point' shapefile will be very helpful in this regard.
Thanks very much,
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Priority changed from High to Low
- Operating System deleted (
Quantum GIS )
- OS version deleted (
Hi Tilottama, if you need such tool for your work please consider supporting its development.
Duplicate of #4852 ?
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Assignee set to Giuseppe Sucameli
- Assignee changed from Giuseppe Sucameli to anonymous -
- Assignee deleted (
- Category changed from GDAL Tools to Processing/GDAL
- Description updated (diff)
It is not clear to me which results should be produced by such tool. Can you provide more details and maybe some example?
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Closed for the lack of feedback, please reopen if necessary. Also note that there is gdal2xyz tool available in Processing.
Also available in: Atom