Bug report #4571
Dissolve and clip on spatialite vectors don't work and causes crash
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||14482|
- During dissolve the errors is:
file...\\doGeoprocessing.py, line 299 in run geos, feature, match, error=self.dissolve( useField)
file...\\doGeoprocessing.py, line 726 in dissolve out.Feat.setAttributeMapa (attrs)
UnboundLocalError: local variabible attrs referenced before assignment
py 2.5.1, QGIS 1.7.2
[the copy command in the error message window doesn't work]
- During clip, no error appears but the output shapefile is empty.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 10 years ago
- Subject changed from Dissolve and clip on spatialite vectors don't work to Dissolve and clip on spatialite vectors don't work
- OS version deleted (
- Assignee set to cfarmer -
- Category set to 44
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Operating System deleted (
Using QGIS-master (nightly build repo) on Ubuntu 11.10 I get even worst results. QGIS crashes when dissolving, using the Spatialite sample data set (layer "regions")
[xcb] Unknown request in queue while dequeuing
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been called
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
qgis.bin: ../../src/xcb_io.c:178: dequeue_pending_request: Assertion `!xcb_xlib_unknown_req_in_deq' failed.
I confirm that clipping returns an empty layer.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 10 years ago
- Priority changed from High to 6
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to Yes
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Subject changed from Dissolve and clip on spatialite vectors don't work to Dissolve and clip on spatialite vectors don't work and causes crash