Bug report #4541
Change interface of SVG symbols list: tree
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14457
The current layout of SVG symbol list (preview of all symbols in a single box) is ok for up to 20-30 symbols. Now that we have more, and should add even more, a clickable tree is more appropriate.
Should be very easy to implement.
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
This has been implemented nicely in Styles. Please add the same solution to other places (namely, the Print composer). The composer should also load faster, and take less space, so it will be a significant improvement.
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom