Bug report #4447
basic statistics not available for joined attributes
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14377
- Load a vector file.
- Load a dbf with attributes
- Join the dbf to the vector file
- Use Vector->Analysis tools->Basic statistics
=> you don't have access to the attributes joined from the dbf file.
This is with version 1.7.0.
- Category set to 44
- Assignee set to cfarmer -
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Assignee deleted (
- Operating System changed from GNU/Linux (Debian & Ubuntu) to all
- OS version deleted (
Debian squeeze / Ubuntu natty)
Implemented in 1a67b91c4c for SEXTANTE fTools provider
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
The "ftools" category is being removed from the tracker, changing the category of this ticket to "Processing/QGIS" to not leave the category orphaned.
Also available in: Atom