Bug report #4385
Labelling window do not resize correctly
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14317
Noticed on both Ubuntu and Windows. See attached image.
- Category changed from Symbology to Labelling
Still true? Works for me on debian.
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
This was fixed with commit 547a05a
Additional changes since then, as well, but this issue has been addressed.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Also available in: Atom