Feature request #4384
ftools: expose an (geos) option in the qgis gui to do some snapping/renoding before running an union
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
See #3126-15 and #3126-16
merging polygons with "dirty" geometries (0 size areas, slivers) causes to get incorrect results.
Adding an option to set tolerance during geometry union operations (as Arc* does) will help the user to get their results without using tools like GRASS.
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Assignee deleted (
- Category changed from 44 to Processing/QGIS
- Description updated (diff)
Also available in: Atom