Bug report #4309
File browser: loaded layers do not behave the same way as those loaded through standard dialog
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||14246|
- .qml styles are not automatically loaded if they are present in the same folder with the same name
- point shapefiles are not available for GDALTools interpolation
- same for GRASS analyses (e.g. v.in.ogr)
- in the legend they are displayed with extension (e.g. points.shp instead of points).
I believe most or all of this derives from browser adding the file extension.
#3 Updated by Martin Dobias over 11 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Open to Closed