Bug report #3993
Highlighted areas/lines (identify tool) are not aligned/scaled correctly in the composer layouts
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13982
- Add a Polygon layer (ie. gmap province)
- Do a simple QUERY on a big polygon. You should see the polygon highlight in a different color.
- Click on on button "New Print Composer" in the toolbar.
- Click on "Add New Map" in the toolbar and drap the map view in the composer.
You will see that the highlight is not aligned/scaled correctly with the polygon. I've attached an image to demonstrate the issue.
ok, I see the issue, but why you want to highlight the polygon with the identify tool instead of the select tool? with the select tool it works fine, and IMHO it more appropriated for the print layouts.
- Subject changed from Highlight in the composer is not aligned/scaled correctly to Highlighted areas/lines (identify tool) are not aligned/scaled correctly in the composer layouts
- Category set to 33
- Assignee set to Marco Hugentobler
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
- Category changed from 33 to Map Composer/Printing
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to invalid
Master no longer shows highlighted areas from the identify tool in composer maps, so this issue is no longer relevant.
Also available in: Atom