Bug report #3811
Background color is not set in a composer even if set in project properties
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13869|
I think it should.
You can set it manually in properties of map object in layout, but it is not clear why it is not inherited from canvas.
[composer] Set initial background colour on map items to canvas background color (fix #3811)
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
#2 Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 11 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
#3 Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
#4 Updated by Nyall Dawson about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Fixed in changeset a9f4596f4d7bf4ae713b8872bafac6f508644e25.