Bug report #3794
Rotated raster tiff freezing QGIS
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13852
Trying 1.6 or 1.7rev15814 (on Mac) or 1.6 and 1.7 under Windows to open a rotated raster tiff involve in a very very slow display. Qgis is so slow than it's unusable.
Replying to kagou:
Qgis is so slow than it's unusable.
I confirm it also under Linux. I don't know if passed a few minutes it becomes reactive. I killed the program (under both linux and windows) after 5 minutes of waiting.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status info deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom