Feature request #3775
if column name used for symbology changed, QGIS should ask when applying a QML file
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
Take a vector and apply some kind of styling to it, then save the QML style file.
Change the name of the column used for styling and try re-apply the QML file:
QGIS will fail to style the vector as in the QML file the column name is now wrong.
In this cases QGIS should warn the user and allow him/her to choose the column to be used to style the vector.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to Future Release - Nice to have
- Operating System deleted (
- Status info deleted (
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
still valid for QGIS 2.13 master. No error message even in the Log Panel...
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Start date set to 12/20/2015
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
Also available in: Atom